Preparing your National Science Foundation Campus Cyberinfrastructure Proposal
Part 2 Webinar on Preparing Your National Science Foundation Campus Cyberinfrastructure Proposal
This FREE “how-to” Part 2 webinar provides insight into National Science Foundation (NSF) Campus Cyberinfrastructure (CC*) proposal preparation.
KINBER brings you an in-depth look at the program that enables you to build your campus infrastructure or develop tools and support for robust research projects that require a network like PennREN. The NSF Campus Cyberinfrastructure CC* 2016 program invests in campus-level data and networking infrastructure and integration activities tied to achieving higher levels of performance, reliability and predictability for science applications and distributed research projects. Science-driven requirements are the primary motivation for any proposed activity. Grant awards range from $200,000 – $1,500,000 over a two-year to four-year period.
Hear from Wendy Huntoon, President and CEO, KINBER in this in-depth “Part 2” webinar to:
- Understand the different funding areas of the program and what the funding areas will support.
- Learn about elements of a Campus Cyberinfrastructure proposal.
- Understand what KINBER resources are available to help you respond to the solicitation.
- Have your questions answered.
- Discuss and explore possibilities.