Members of the KINBER leadership team are available for media requests on a variety of telecommunications and technology topics including: Campus Cyberinfrastructure, Rural Broadband, Diversity in IT, Community and Municipal Networks, TVWhitespace, Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality/360 Video, Collaboration Technologies, IPv6, Cybersecurity, ESports, Inclusivity and other topics of potential interest to the media and press. To request a quote or schedule an interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 717. 963.7490.
KINBER members are encouraged to contact KINBER for support on press release development and dissemination to highlight your relationship with KINBER and utilization of PennREN in a press release. For press release development support, approvals, or quote requests, please contact Jennifer Oxenford, Director Community Engagement at email@example.com.
Referencing KINBER and PennREN
- The Keystone Initiative for Network Based Education and Research (KINBER) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation.
- PennREN is the name of KINBER’s first infrastructure project, Pennsylvania’s statewide research, education, and community network.
- The terms “KINBER” and “PennREN” may be used by media, researchers etc. as covered by fair use, but may not be altered in any way.
- When referencing KINBER, DO NOT use “The KINBER.”
- When referencing KINBER for the first time, use “The Keystone Initiative for Network Based Education and Research (KINBER)”.
- After The Keystone Initiative for Network Based Education and Research (KINBER) is used once, you may use simply “KINBER” thereafter.
All press releases referencing KINBER must include the “About KINBER” paragraph that contains KINBER standard boilerplate language and a link to the KINBER homepage. The KINBER Boilerplate may not be altered in any manner. See example below.
- The Keystone Initiative for Network Based Education and Research (KINBER) is Pennsylvania’s statewide research, education and community network. The non-profit membership organization is comprised of education, healthcare, economic development, libraries, public media, government and other non-profit organizations devoted to fostering collaboration through technology. Established in 2010 through a $99.6 million grant from the National Telecommunications and Information Administration, KINBER provides network connectivity and services to more than 130 organizations in Pennsylvania. KINBER is committed to delivering equitable, reliable and affordable digital infrastructure and tools to inspire tomorrow’s scientific discoveries, enable the exchange of ideas and culture among diverse populations, educate the next generation of citizens and revitalize Pennsylvania’s economy. For more information, visit KINBER.org and follow @KINBER on Twitter.